Confidential And Professional Support
- 911 At Ease International provides access to free trauma-informed counseling for first responders and families, including police, fire, paramedics, emergency medical personnel and other essential agencies.
- 1st Help offers quick access to organizations assisting first responders with a range of topics from peer support to mental health care and financial aid.
- Responder Strong offers support for all emergency responders and their families including referrals, self-help tools and educational resources.
- You Responder Strong is an interactive site that you can personalize with tools and resources for self-care.
- Armor Up provides trauma informed prevention, training and education. They are linked with the Safe Call Now hotline (206-459-3020).
- Bulletproof lets you use your agency’s code to find confidential and anonymous resources that offer law enforcement professionals, and their families, mental health and wellness resources.
- VALOR For Blue is an officer safety and wellness program with additional resources, training, videos and podcasts.
- The All Clear Foundation is a comprehensive resource database dedicated to improving the life expectancy and well-being of emergency responders and their families.
- Next Rung links firefighters and first responders to professional or peer resources.
- Firestrong is a 24/7 firefighter and family crisis and support line.
- National Fallen Firefighters Foundationprovides resources, support and family programs.
- First Responder Center offers tailored health and wellness resources.
Peer Support Resources
- American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress offers online support groups for emergency responders and health care workers.
- Hero First offers a warmline, peer support and other resources for first responders.
- 6th Alarm provides peer support and resources for fire, law enforcement, EMS and dispatchers.
- Responder Rel8 is a peer support app where you can chat with peers 24/7 for free.
- CopLine website and 1-800-267-5463 are a confidential, 24-hour law enforcement peer support hotline.
- Center for Firefighter Behavioral Health offers resources and peer support for the occupational stress faced by firefighters.
- 911 Operators Peer Support on Facebook is a source to connect with others and find additional resources.
Support For Loved Ones
- The All Clear Foundation provides a comprehensive resource database dedicated to improving the life expectancy and well-being of emergency responders and their families.
- Bulletproof links you to confidential and anonymous resources that offers law enforcement professionals and their families mental health and wellness resources.
- International Association of Chiefs of Police offers an Employee and Family Wellness Guide.
- National Fallen Firefighters Foundation provides resources, support, and family programs.
- Safe Call Now provides first responders and their families with confidential support, 24 hours.
- How2LoveOurCops offers resources for law enforcement families.